Tuesday, October 23, 2012

melayu tulen.

when my life is hectic, i easily get sick. 
like now.
i planned to reach office before 9.
but it's twelve now and here i am in front of the tv.
i feel queasy and dizzy and my heart beats so fast.

bila aku tak sihat, dan aku sangat penat - i become overly cranky.
even the smallest issue can be big to me.
my emotions are fragile like the crystal.

so please, stop messing up with me.

bila aku bekerja, i do it wholeheartedly sebab i love my job.
i love what i'm building now.
my career.

and i love it when my spouse-to-be is very supportive.
even sometimes he expects too much.
but still, i love it.

i'm working hard.
so hard till some see me as ambitious.
but i'm doing it because i want to improve.
and i want to test myself.
to challenge my ability to the max.

but why, why are Malays so different?
why Malays can easily feel safe?
why Malays can easily be comfortable with what they have?

bersyukur, ye. 
i'm very much thankful to God.
don't get me wrong.

we get so angry when the other races become rich and somebody.
we get angry to them for not respecting their origin.
our origin.
the history - how did they begin, where did they come from, what they were before.

kita memang tuan.
LAMA DULU.
dulu, kita tuan.

sekarang, kalau kita tak bersaing dengan sihat - kita kuli.
jangan malas.
dan jangan mudah rasa selesa.

people evolve.
life moves.
yet orang kita masih berpegang pada sejarah.
sebab kita TUAN suatu ketika dulu.

meh aku bagi satu lagu.

enjit enjit semut,
siapa sakit naik atas.

nampak?
sebab kau rasa sakit maka kau mendaki naik.
bukan selamanya kau di atas.
sebab kau rasa keperitan hidup, maka kau akan berusaha.

Melayu, bangunlah.
jangan bekerja semata kerana gaji.
we all need to learn as much as we can.
while we are still alive.

dan jangan berkira pasal kerja.
kau takkan kemana.

percayalah.

aku berdarah kacukan, tetap aku panggil diri aku melayu.
and for this, aku malu menjadi melayu.
sebab melayu suka jadi tuan.
but never want to work hard for it.

tak semua lahir dalam keturunan di raja.
yang celik mata semua sembah hormat dipanggil tuan.

bangunlah wehhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment