Wednesday, April 1, 2015

short update before class.

my class is at 4 pm. since I am done with my work, so why not rant a little bit here hehehehe. 

1. I can now say I have a new routine that I am proud of, which is playing badminton hahaha. I am never into playing sports, but marriage makes you do weird things, I guess. Husband is a sport junkie; he plays almost anything kot. oh except rugby or american football. and congkak and batu seremban eh apa aku merepek ni hahahah. but telling you the truth, aku masih tak pandai main walaupun dah berbulan cuba main. and to make it worse, pairing with my husband doesn't make things better. stress yang amat. you know when they say, spouse will only show their true colour to their partner? so true. so aku kadang sampai rasa nak baling raket dan pulang berjalan kaki hahahahahha. I shall talk more about the tips: mars vs venus - sports edition hahahahha.

2. life is good for now. planning for a new home, new car, new job *eh tetiba* hahah. GST tak GST, life goes on. Malas nak fikir sebab nanti semak kepala. I should just keep my comments to myself. hari-hari berangan nak kereta apa, nak rumah macam mana. my IG is full with pictures of interior designs. rasa macam nak follow semua je hahahahah. kegilaan sungguh. bila lama-lama usha sana sini, i notice i really love bright spaces. rasa macam alive gitu. i already have in mind colours i want for my living room, dining room and family area. macam banyak sangat duit ni LOL. tapi takpe, berangan itu percuma.

3. my sister in law is getting engaged this coming june. busy busy busy. biras pulak akan bersalin anak kedua in 2 weeks, so she'll be busy handling her kids. another biras - lets just say dia tu unpredictable la ye hahaha. apa pun, i am more than willing to help. sebab siapa lagi nak buat ye dak? hantaran, mini pelamin - tu memang my job. plan nak cuti, tapi skang cuti susah sangat nak approve. mungkin cuti secara haram saje nanti hahahaha.

okaylah. time to go. sembang lagi nanti uolssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment