Saturday, May 21, 2011

why bother now when you could bother earlier?

wah tajuk entry tak menahan.

but well, that's exactly how i feel the very right moment typing this entry. as i mentioned in my previous post, i was hell sick sampai tangan menggigil-gigil kejap-kejap muntah then berak airrrrr ok gross fine2.

with what happened few days ago, thanks to my bro, i received phone calls almost every second of my breath. asking me this and that, telling me this and that, yapping this and that to my dear ears. no one ever cared to ask me how was i feeling. even though i did mention every time they called that i was not okay, i was very weak, my hands trembled bla bla bla - just in case they didn't notice how weak my voice was.

and i had my limit when all they cared was themselves, while literally i was almost dying alone in my rental house. i said to myself, that's it. this is not about being a spoiled brat that needs to be pampered 24/7. no. not at all. 

my family members would never call me for nothing. sometimes i miss papa because he called me every day just to ask the same question; where i know it was just a reason so that he could call. and whenever he heard my voice unlike usual, he would definitely ask me if i was ok or not. and if i said no, he would definitely persuade me to come back home so that someone could watch me over. siap offer cost pergi balik lagi. gosh, i really miss that moment since papa has gone now.

with mama, she did all the talking because she was stressed over the matter and i didn't even have the energy to reply back. and when there was silence in between, just for the sake to keep the conversation going, i told her one last time that i was on mc -  meaning that i didn't lie that i was sick. and she just replied 'ok'. it was on wednesday. thursday and friday, no one called me at all.

and then out of sudden today korang nak visit aku? untuk apa eh. aku sakit beberapa hari lepaslah. bila aku kata aku dah okay, dan-dan kata nak datang berjalan. errr, setahu aku tempat aku tinggal neh dah ceruk hulu. nothing interesting here. mcd, kfc memang tak ada. tak perlulah datang kot. elehhh neh mesti dah tak tahu nak kemana sangat dah kan. lagipun rumah aku tak berkemas. nanti korang inspect itu ini cakap itu ini komplen itu ini. 

sorry, i'm not up to it.

jujur je aku bagitahu aku dah ada plan nak keluar petang neh. of course they could guess with whom. and knowing my family, i know what they would say about this.

but again, aku dah tak kisah dah. he was here when you guys were too busy to care. and he still is. and of course, not that i'm going to desert you guys terus pun, so tak perlu nak emosi sangat.

lagipun kan korang jugak yang cakap, air yang dicincang takkan putus. takpe, we are still family.

:)


chiao~

4 comments:

  1. we complete each other. u sakit, perlukan teman. i pnt kerja perlukn seseorang utk teman rilex2. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww ayat pertama tak menahan.
    suweeet nyaahh~ teeeheeee.
    thanks bawak i makan angin laut tadi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. angin sungai bile plak? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. bila ada duit dan dah sihat k. :)

    ReplyDelete