Monday, October 3, 2011

i didn't lie.

i'm not mad. i wasn't mad. but i was upset. i knew what i saw which i didn't see it at all. my eyes couldn't adjust themselves in a short period of time. i think that's why i couldn't see it. all i can see was the one with the dead end. i'm not lying. again, aint talking shit here.

people don't believe me when i say that. blame me for panicking. i panicked because there was a car at the back. and i couldn't see anything in front of me. just the blurred vision of dim lit road. haih. my bad for panicking. my heart pumped like it was a race. and i hate myself for not panicking because i forget the high beam light haih double sigh.

i was happy to drive. i thought i'd be fine. but i wasn't. my bad for panicking. and i'm upset when people said i didn't do it wholeheartedly. talk to my eyes. i would if they would listen. but they don't. well, they are vision not hearing. haih again.

i guess the reason they don't believe me because i've had my eyes tested. but it was nothing. i have almost excellent vision. silau pun sikit je. i spent huge to buy shades because my eyes sore during the day. other than that, i'm fine.
not until tonight. my worst nightmare. and when i read this, definitely going to get some supplements tomorrow. haih. fyi, aku super duper ikhlas nak memandu tadi. maaf sebab aku panik. jangan lupa 10 tahun dulu kau panggil aku akak kuat gelabah kot~ 

jum besok teman aku cari vitamin.

*gila comel neh*

2 comments:

  1. pakai spek night vision ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee tetiba terbayang sniper heh apakah.

    ReplyDelete