Monday, May 14, 2012

resolution?

i had so much fun over the weekend, so now i'm trembling nervously thinking of my presentation this evening.

it's the third time i'm presenting in this semester, yet the fear and anxiety have never ceased. especially when i don't put much effort in preparing bahahaa boooo me.

i really have to change my routine. morning person, let me be. tonight i want to sleep early.


i WANT. 'coz i NEED it badly. among other dreams, being a morning person is the hardest, actually. at least for me bahahaa.


4 comments:

  1. bubububub..good luck luf. u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gud luck bangun awal ke, gud luck present? hak3.

      Delete
  2. present ah... utk bgn dudu..good luck ah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihih present okay je tadi. tak banana sangat tapi berbolot-bolot je sebab nervous sangat.

      Delete