Sunday, May 13, 2012

drag me, please.

i'm haunted. i see someone that looks like my supervisor bahahahaa nampak sangat takut sebab tak ada progress. my progress is quite slow, need to catch up hohoho.

but living alone is not helpful at all, if you think i have all the time to myself. internet owns me. heesssshhh. 

on the other hand, i'm sick of my weight, and the shape of my body. i no longer be able to enjoy dressing up, and mostly hated is when i'm easily tired. my feet are in pain - why ohh why i did not care about my health like i used to.

but now, things are different. i'm different. seeing my father died in front of my eyes, i wondered what took me so long to start. kawan-kawan, niat sahaja tak cukup. you have to take action. biar niat baik menggunung mana pun, if you don't lift your finger - you'll be nowhere.

i wanna be somewhere. one step a day. i know i'll be there.

4 comments:

  1. we should be on top of mount k'balu together..one day luf..one day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha muda dulu dah naik sekali. tua neh tatau la kannnn..

      Delete
  2. kalau ade rejeki insya allh..hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kot kena upah sherpa tu yang kena reduce kilo ni sebab upah ikut timbang berat bahahahaa.

      Delete